Customer Service Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, 401K / Retirement plan, Health Insurance
Farison Lawn Care in Louisville, KY is growing! We are looking for a bright and talented Customer Service Representative to join our family.
We offer the following benefits:
• $14/hr starting pay
• Fun, inspiring work space!
• 401(k) after 1 year
• Health insurance after 90-day waiting period
• PTO, holiday pay
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
• Answer incoming calls
• Process orders via telephone and/or e-mail; provide support, information, and resolution to customers, both internal and external.
• Place outbound calls to direct and indirect customers. Responsible for maintaining a positive working relationship with assigned customers in an outbound call region.
• Respond and resolve customer complaints and/or concerns regarding services performed.
• Maintain customer service data; prepare and communicate assorted reports to assist with Sales. Support with other activities as necessary.
• Maintain appropriate customer information in system for accurate and timely order processing.
• Screen calls, manage calendars.
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
• 2+ years as an Administrative Assistant or equivalent experience in Customer Service.
• Proficiency in MS office (MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook in particular).
• Must be able to handle sensitive information with integrity and confidentiality.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent proofreading and editing skills.
For 47 years and counting, the locally and family owned Farison Lawn Care business has been proud to provide the highest level of service to our wonderful customers. Since 1971, our goal has always been to treat each client with respect and to care for every yard with the utmost professionalism. Our level of experience has allowed us to design premium lawn care programs that yield the highest results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.